TEMECULA LAW ENFORCEMENT TORCH RUN
Benefiting Special Olympics Southern California
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2023
Join us for the 22nd Annual Temecula Torch Run! The Flame of Hope will be carried on the streets of Temecula through Old Town and into beautiful Wine Country where we will light our cauldron at Wilson Creek Winery. There you will receive your finisher medal, have your photo taken and bid on some amazing silent auction items! Afterwards, take in the beautiful atmosphere of Wilson Creek while enjoying the celebration BBQ and live music.
This is a FUN RUN to raise awareness and funds for Special Olympics Southern California
This is NOT A RACE and runners can run a portion of a leg or as many legs as they want
1:00 pm-Kick Off Ceremony at Pechanga Resort Casino
(Pechanga Resort Drive – Next to Pechanga Service Station)
Leg 1, Time-1:30, Distance-2 miles, Route-Pechanga Resort Dr to SR-79
Leg 2, Time-1:55, Distance-1 mile, Route-SR–79 to Old Town Front Street
Leg 3, Time-2:07, Distance-1.5 miles, Route-WALK Old Town Front Street to Rancho Calif Rd
Leg 4, Time-2:37, Distance- .5 mile, Route-Rancho Calif Rd to Ynez
Leg 5, Time-2:45, Distance-3.3 miles, Route-Rancho Calif Rd (Duck Pond) to Butterfield Stage Rd
Leg 6, Time-3:25, Distance-3.6 miles, Route-Rancho Calif Rd to Wilson Creek Winery (w/rolling hills)
4:15 Arrive at Wilson Creek Winery
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE. RUNNERS SHOULD ARRIVE EARLY AND BE READY TO JOIN THE PROCESSION AT THE ABOVE TIMES AND LOCATIONS
- Sign up to run & collect donations.
- Each registration includes a personal fundraising page where you can collect online donations for this worthy cause.
- Raise a minimum of $50 and receive a 2023 LETR T-shirt, and a Finishing Medal.
- Raise $125 and get a ticket to the post-run BBQ Celebration at Wilson Creek!
RUN - 1:00 P.M.-4:00 P.M. Begins at Pechanga Register Here
BBQ - 5:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. at Wilson Creek Winery
- BBQ includes a meal, 2 drink tickets, live music & silent auction at the beautiful Wilson Creek Winery!